Our customers often have very different needs for medical supervision depending upon the size and scope of the organization or facility. FasPsych has psychiatrists who are willing to work on a full-time or part-time basis to provide services that are flexible enough to meet the needs of each customer.
RMD services may include, but are not limited to the following:
- focused case-related clinical support to clinical staff at your organization;
- attend clinical staffings via interactive televideo teleconference;
- review and approve treatment plans and clinical staffing reports;
- provide skill-specific training and consultation to clinical staff and administration;
- facilitate treatment coordination for patients with other medical specialties and review, as necessary, issues related to service provision;
- assist in providing direct services to patients as necessary via his/her role as professional consultant;
- participate in committees and meetings as needed, agreed upon or scheduled; and
- develop and review medical policies, procedures and protocols.
By offering to provide these services to customers on an hourly basis, we are often able to help them meet all their regulatory requirements in an efficient and cost effective manner.